Thursday, November 17, 2011

Birthday Tag!

I'd love to see you do this tag! Please link back to Austenitis when you do it, and include lots of pictures for fun. :) If there are a lot of people who do it, I may include them all in a post at the end of this event...so leave me a link! Excuse the spacing. :P
1. What month is your birthday?
2. What is your birth-stone? (include a picture!)
3. Have you had a party?
4. What was your favorite present ever?
5. Do you know of a flower or plant that blooms in your birth-month?
6. (These next two questions…only answer if you’re comfortable with them. J) Do you know of anyone famous who you share your birthday with?
7. Have you ever met anyone who shared your birthday?
8. What month and day would you love to have your birthday on?
9. Name three things you’d love to receive as a gift.
10. Anything random concerning birthdays (or anything else) that you’d like to mention?
 There you go! Have fun. :)

3 comments:

Jujube said...

I'll try to answer this sometime soon.

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

I had so much fun answering the tag questions on my blog with pictures too!

http://old-fashionedcharm.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-birthday-party-tag-my-answers.html

Livia Rachelle said...

This was lots of fun. Here is the link to my list.