Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Healing


Author: Wanda Brunstetter
Genre: Romance, life, Amish
Series: Kentucky Brothers
Number in series: 2nd
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 376
Time period: Present
Passage from book: “ “Penny, look out!” Esther shouted. It was too late. Lucky bumped the sled, and Penny screamed as her hat flew off. The sled flipped over, and Penny landed at the base of a tree with a horrible thud! Esther raced down the hill and dropped to her knees beside Penny, who was laying facedown in the snow. Lucky stood over her, whimpering. Esther pushed the dog aside and quickly turned Penny over. “Ach, my!” she gasped when she saw blood oozing out of a gash in the little girl’s forehead.
My overall opinion: It was a wonderful book and I’m so glad I got to read it! It’s a touching Amish romance that I highly recommend. If you’ve enjoyed other books by Wanda Brunstetter, then you will definitely want to read this one as soon as possible!
**I was sent a free copy of the book by the author in exchange for a review. I have reviewed this book honestly, and am receiving no other compensation.**

No comments: