Sunday, November 6, 2011

Let's Roll


Author: Lisa Beamer
Genre: Adventure, life
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9
Type: Non-fiction
Number of pages: Not sure
Time period: Present (actually, 2001)
Main characters: Todd, Lisa
Exciting events: Flight 93 on September 11, 2001
My overall opinion: It was well written and I learned a lot. Intriguing to learn about Todd and Lisa’s lives, and also about Flight 93. (It’s the one that crashed in a field) I was also very happy with the God focus of this book…He is mentioned numerous times, highlighting their faith.

3 comments:

Rissi said...

A truly great book - it was sad, yes, but well-written. If I remember correctly (I read it several years ago, now).

Angie Gamgee said...

I've seen a tract like this, but didn't know that there was a book. I will definitely check it out!

Charity U said...

Rissi, you remember right!

Angela, hope you enjoy it.